Thursday, May 18, 2006

Life Update

The more observant of my readers will note that I haven't made a post for quite a while; sounds like I should do a big update.

I was playing volleyball and managed to land on someone's foot and badly wrenched my foot. Rather painful - indeed painful enough that I took the next day off work. I figured if I couldn't walk to the bathroom then walking to work would be rather silly. It took a few weeks but the foot's all better now. Unfortunately, it took enough time out of my training timetable that I can't do the marathon in June. I'll do the half marathon in June and do the full marathon, my first!, in the Auckland one in late October.

Oh, and in other news, I met a girl. A rather special lovely one...and she's now my girlfriend.

Her name's Cat, same as my sister and aunt, and she's great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home