Monday, August 28, 2006

Marathon Running

Well, after my little incident up the mountain, my knee is finally back in service. Not quite perfect yet but good enough that I managed the planned 25km run on Sunday. I'm very happy because now I'm back on track with my training plan! The last time I had an injury it knocked so much out of my plan that I couldn't run the Wellington Marathon as I'd planned. Hence, I'm really happy to be back training fully!

Anyway, I've often see race directors for things like the Wellington Marathon or the Round Taupo Cycle Challenge include information about raising money for the Heart Foundation by getting sponsorship for the race. Since the Heart Foundation is one of my favourite charities I thought I'd give it a go.

So, here's a nice webpage where, should you feel so moved, you can donate some money to the Heart Foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home