Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Wish List

Hmm, well, I feel a little bad doing this but one of my sisters has one so why shouldn't I?

For those wishing to find me the perfect gift there is always my wishlist on Amazon.Com.
Alternatively, Civilisation 4 has just come out and looks like a terribly tempting way to waste a lot of time.

I've started training for a marathon in June next year which involves a lot of running in training so decent running gear would be great. I only have set and it gets pretty smelly and sticky at the end of a week. Nice tracksuit pants or jacket would be nice too. Would make going to triathlons a little easier.

Some volleyball kneepads would be really great. Should be fairly cheap. :-)

Or, get me something chosen with love and I'll be the happiest guy around!

2 Comments:

Blogger theamazingcatherine said...

I'll see what I can do.

9/12/05 18:44  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I flat refuse to buy you a book that relates seduction to hostage negotiation tactics. Just ... no.

If you want training gear, it would help to know your sizes.

Steph

11/12/05 19:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home